The video below is brought to you by Alexis Hubbard, MarketTime Support's resident Stream Lite Training Expert! Please use the video's separated chapters at your own pace for a basic overview of how to receive orders and get the most out of Stream Lite.
Stream Lite 90-Day Free Trial: https://overview.markettime.com/stream-lite-free-trial-gen
Stream Lite Renewal: https://www.brandwise.com/Stream-Lite-Renewal/
Here are the links referenced by Alexis in the video!
3:00 -- https://support.markettime.com/hc/en-us/articles/7368173776283-Reporting-in-Stream-with-Insight
3:30 -- https://support.markettime.com/hc/en-us/articles/7368891292699-Pre-Authorize-and-Process-Credit-Card-Payments-in-Stream
4:55 -- Submit a gateway request form here! (or email email@example.com for more info!) https://www.brandwise.com/credit-card-payment-gateway-main-page-option-2
5:05 -- https://support.markettime.com/hc/en-us/articles/7368359977371-Manually-Retrieve-Credit-Card-Information-from-Stream
- When orders are marked as confirmed and sent from the rep group, they will first appear on the left side under Clean Orders Ready to Print. A Clean order is a new order that hasn't been batched yet.
- When you click the Print Orders button, the Clean orders will be batched and appear on the right side under Batches.
- By printing the orders to a batch, you are indicating that you are ready to process payment and fulfill the order.
- Any batched orders with a credit card attached to them will now show on the Order Payment screen.
- For more information, read our article: Print Orders in Stream Lite
- Here is where you can search for confirmed orders, both Clean and Batched.
- You can search by date range or by a specific PO number.
- The batched orders will say Delivered and include the Batch ID, whereas Clean orders will not have a Batch ID.
- To view the order copy, you can click the eye icon under Print/View.
- Here you can also save the order copy in a variety of different formats or send it directly to your printer.
- You can view the article Search Orders in Stream for more information.
- On this page, you can begin to process payments from batched orders. The ONLY orders that appear here are ones that were submitted with a credit card number attached.
- Similar to the Search Orders page, you can search for orders by a date range or PO number.
- You will find more credit card information when you click on the eye icon under Detail.
- To follow PCI compliance standards, instead of showing the full credit card number you will see a token that masks the actual card number.
- The token format will vary depending on what payment gateway you utilize (either Hosted PCI or another payment gateway we integrate with).
- If you'd like to manually process credit cards with Hosted PCI, please fill out and submit this form.
- For more detailed information about this process, visit the article Manually Retrieve Credit Card Information.
Please note: Once the credit card number is provided, you are responsible for charging the card somewhere outside of Brandwise, like through a POS or external payment gateway
Payment Gateway Integration
- Alternatively, we have several payment integration options if you prefer the convenience of charging cards directly through the Stream Lite interface.
- If interested, please fill out and submit the form that corresponds to the payment gateway you wish to integrate: Credit Card Payment Gateway Forms
- Once your payment gateway has been integrated by our team, please follow this article: Pre-Authorize and Process Credit Card Payments in Stream
- You can also download orders directly into your ERP through Stream Standard. For more information, please reach out to our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insight is where you can generate a variety of performance reports based on sales
- On the left under Dashboards, you can view the following data visualizations for Month to Date and Year to Date.
- On the left under Reports, you can create your own customized report by Orders or Products.
- There are different levels of search criteria combinations you can narrow down your results with.
- For a deeper dive into Insight, please visit this article: Reporting in Stream with Insight
For further questions, please refer to the Stream section within our Support Center to view other helpful articles or email our Customer Success team directly at email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.