Please use the video's separated chapters at your own pace for a basic overview of how to receive orders and get the most out of Stream Lite and Stream Basic.
Differences between Stream Basic and Stream Lite
|Stream Basic||Stream Lite|
|Order History||3 months||All previous order history|
|CC Processing||mtCharge only||mtCharge or applicable third-party gateway|
|CC Pre-authorization||Not available||Available with mtCharge or applicable third-party gateway|
|Price||Free with use of mtCharge||$375 per year|
Here are the links referenced in the video!
4:55 -- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on payment gateway options.
- When orders are marked as confirmed and sent from the rep group, they will first appear on the left side under Clean Orders Ready to Print. A Clean order is a new order that hasn't been batched yet.
- When you click the Print Orders button, the Clean orders will be batched and appear on the right side under Batches.
- By printing the orders to a batch, you are indicating that you are ready to process payment and fulfill the order.
- Any batched orders with a credit card attached to them will now show on the Order Payment screen.
- For more information, read our article: Print Orders in Stream Lite
- Here is where you can search for confirmed orders, both Clean and Batched.
- You can search by date range or by a specific PO number.
- The batched orders will say Delivered and include the Batch ID, whereas Clean orders will not have a Batch ID.
- To view the order copy, you can click the eye icon under Print/View.
- Here you can also save the order copy in a variety of different formats or send it directly to your printer.
- You can view the article Search Orders in Stream for more information.
- On this page, you can begin to process payments from batched orders. The ONLY orders that appear here are ones that were submitted with a credit card number attached.
- Similar to the Search Orders page, you can search for orders by a date range or PO number.
- You will find more credit card information when you click on the eye icon under Detail.
- To follow PCI compliance standards, instead of showing the full credit card number you will see a token that masks the actual card number.
- The token format will vary depending on what payment gateway you utilize (either Hosted PCI or another payment gateway we integrate with).
- If you'd like to manually process credit cards with Hosted PCI, please fill out and submit this form.
- For more detailed information about this process, visit the article Manually Retrieve Credit Card Information.
- Please note: Once the credit card number is provided, you are responsible for charging the card somewhere outside of Brandwise, like through a POS or external payment gateway
Payment Gateway Integration
- Alternatively, we have several payment integration options if you prefer the convenience of charging cards directly through the Stream Lite interface.
- If interested, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
- Once your payment gateway has been integrated by our team, please follow this article: Pre-Authorize and Process Credit Card Payments in Stream
- You can also download orders directly into your ERP through Stream Standard. For more information, please reach out to our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insight is where you can generate a variety of performance reports based on sales
- On the left under Dashboards, you can view the following data visualizations for Month to Date and Year to Date.
- On the left under Reports, you can create your own customized report by Orders or Products.
- There are different levels of search criteria combinations you can narrow down your results with.
- For a deeper dive into Insight, please visit this article: Reporting in Stream with Insight