InvoiceXchange allows you to import your invoices into Reward electronically eliminating the need to manually enter the data into your system. This guide will walk you through how to use InvoiceXchange to match up the vendor invoices to your orders.
Import Invoice File
The invoice files are selected and then imported from the main Import tab.
- Each vendor that you import invoices for will list here.
- These are the file paths for both the header and detail files to be imported. Detail data is not required, but it is encouraged.
- Each time you import an invoice batch, the batch is listed here along with the time of import, number of invoices, and the vendor that was imported.
- If you want to associate a batch and a check to the invoices you are importing select them here. This is not required data, but if you chose to not complete this step you will need to open each individual invoice imported and associate a check and a batch at a later time prior to paying out your commissions.
- When you have the new invoice file in the correct place, click Import Data to import the file.