What is Reach?
Reach is an online marketplace that allows your buyers to shop across all your agency’s brands.
Think of Reach as an online showroom or a virtual assistant. By using the same product data, product images, and catalogs as we use in Play, retailers have a seamless shopping experience.
How can I benefit from the Reach B2B site?
- It works 24/7. You need to sleep but Reach never does. Reach allows buyers to place orders at any time, day, or night.
- Buyers have fewer staff members and so must work outside business hours to accomplish all their tasks.
- It is like having a sales assistant. If you promote the website to retailers, you will wake up to orders after you sync/ data transfer.
- It will make you more money.
- Think of the retailers that are off the beaten path and you might not be able to travel there for 4 weeks. You can send them instructions on how to sign up and even a link to catalogs and suggested products.
- By training your customers to go to your agency’s Reach Marketplace, your orders will come to you and not go to other agencies. As a Territory Manager, you want control over your lines and their placement.
- Brandwise has always been the protector of the Agency and Sales Representative. Your orders for your assigned customers will come to you, thus giving you the opportunity to upsell, apply promos, make suggestions, and ensure the order is correct.
- New brand discovery - Retailers can see all your lines, and even some lines that you may not have had time to show them!
- Reach is never meant to replace you as a Rep but enhance your role with retailers. More buyers, and especially tech-savvy younger buyers, are used to digital buying, and as a Territory Manager being able to offer them this tool will be impressive. Brandwise data shows that 1 out of 18 orders are occurring online through Reach!
- You will be providing your customers with an online filing cabinet because the Confirmed orders that you see in your Play system will be visible to them on the B2B site. They can easily print their own order copies and reference previous orders to place reorders online.
- How Does a Retailer Place Orders on Reach?
Once a retailer has registered for a Brandwise Passport and has been approved to shop by your head office, they will have the ability to browse products and submit orders on the Reach site. If they are registering for the first time, they should register from your Reach site. Check out our Retailer FAQ page here.
- How Do I Know If a Retailer Placed an Order on Reach?
When one of your retailers places an order on Reach, you will receive an email notification indicating that the order is available for you to download to Play for PC or Play for iPad. Even if you miss the email, you will see the order upon running a Data Transfer or Sync. These orders will be in an HFC status and must be confirmed by you and sent to the supplier.
- What Pricing Does My Retailer See on Reach?
Your retailer will see the default pricing uploaded by the Supplier. If the retailer receives special pricing, then that can be adjusted in your Play system when you are reviewing the order.
- How Do My Retailers See Their Orders on Reach?
Once a retailer has been registered and approved by your head office, all Confirmed orders will be available to the retailer on Reach under the Order History menu Order History will display all orders that were written in Play as well as Reach!
- What Happens If a New Customer Places an Order in My Territory?
The territory rules apply on Reach the same as they do on your Play system. You will receive both the customer and the order through your Data Transfer on the PC or a Sync on the iPad.
- How Can I Easily See Orders That Are Generated on Reach? You can add the Web Orders view using the Edit Home option in the top-right of the Play for PC Welcome screen. All orders generated from a retailer on Reach that need action taken on them will display within this view. On the iPad, you will have a Vision for iPad button that will show you the same information at the customer level.
Please sign in to leave a comment.