If you are a supplier that either does not have a supported credit card payment gateway or does not want to process the payments through Stream, this tutorial is for you.
It is important that you have been set up with a HostedPCI account. You likely would have received this information along with this guide, however, if you did not, please reach out to support at email@example.com.
To pull the card number for payment, make sure you're logged in using Chrome and follow the steps below.
- Login to Stream (Note: This can be done from Passport as well)
- Click Order Payment in the menu bar
- Search for the order you are needing payment for either By Date or By PO Number. The default date range on this screen is 30 days so the order may already be on the screen.
- Once you have found the order, click the eyeball in the Detail Note: There is information presented on the results to help you identify the order you are looking for.
- Click the Go to Hosted PCI Portal button in the pop-up window. Like the previous screen, there is information here for you to double-check it is the correct order. Click View full order will open the order detail as you see it when you print orders.
- In a new tab, you will be taken to the Hosted PCI page to log in. Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- Hover over CC Admin and click View CC
- From the pop-up in Step 5, copy the Credit Card Token value and enter it into the Enter Mapped CC Num section on this screen. Then click View full CC. You can switch back to the Stream tab to quickly get this info.
- The Full CC Num will now be displayed for you to key into your payment portal. For this step, you should have your portal open and ready to receive the credit card number. If you have two monitors you should have that up in one and this screen in another, that way you can type it into the portal as you read it.
10. Repeat as needed
- The CVV will still be obtained by printing/downloading the orders from Stream.
- If you have multiple orders needing the payment processed, the Hosted PCI screen can be left open and you will just need to get the proper tokens for each order from Stream.
- Only 10 cards can be obtained within an hour. This is a limitation in the system these cards are stored and is this way for them to maintain compliance.