The article will guide you through the process of uploading your product images to Brandwise.
Before importing your individual product images, make sure they meet the requirements below and consider running a missing images report.
- Product images can be in a .jpg, .png, or .tiff file format.
- The image files must be named exactly the same as the SKU (product/item number) being provided to Brandwise. For example, if a product number is 123abc, then the image file must be named 123abc.jpg. The uploader will not tell you if a product image file isn't properly named.
- Aside from underscores (_) and dashes (-), special characters are not permitted. If you have SKUs containing slashes (/) or plus signs (+), you can replace all the slashes or plus signs in the filenames with underscores and proceed with the import.
- Each individual product must have its own image file. We do not currently support multiple images per product.
- If multiple products use the same image, you must provide the same image for each product and name them appropriately by the SKU.
Once your images are properly named, you'll need to log in to Content Management. If you are a supplier/brand, log in to your Brandwise company Passport and then click the Content menu. This will launch a new tab, so be sure to enable pop-ups for Brandwise if a message in the address bar says a pop-up was blocked. If you are an agency, log in to e.brandwise.com using your 100 Username and then click the Content Management menu at the top of the page. If you see a message telling you that your company has not been configured for Content Management, please contact Brandwise Support by calling 303-788-9970 x1 or emailing email@example.com.
1. Click the Upload menu on the left side of the page, and then click the green Upload button under the Images section. Select the company name from the Select a Supplier drop-down menu:
2. Click the blue Select files button to select files from a folder, or drag and drop the files. You can select a .zip file* containing all your images or you can select up to 500 individual image files at once. *Note the maximum upload size per file is 1GB. Finally, click the green Upload button:
Going forward, you'll only need to upload new or updated images. If an image has already been uploaded, then uploading that image again will simply overwrite the existing image.
3. If you are a Supplier, you can preview your product images by selecting the Business Connections tab from your Passport. Find an agency or association that has a Shop link (not the link to the main website) and click Shop. For additional instruction visit the help article here. To pull a list of all products missing images, visit the help article here.