Upload product files provided to you by your Suppliers from Transit.
To begin, log on to your 100 server and click Setup Products Import Products.
Import from Vendor allows you to import an entire product file that is received from the vendor. The file must be in the required format. The product file template is attached at the bottom of this article and can also be found here.
- Select the file type that you are going to import. It must either be Excel or Text.
- Click Select Source File, this will allow you to browse for your file. Once you select your file it will show up in the yellow source file line.
- Click Import Products
- You will need to select the vendor from the dropdown. All of their information will fill in. Click Continue.
- Click OK
- Choose an update method and verify the update on the right.
- Update (Add/Change/Discontinue): This will update products that match the file and discontinue the rest.
- Update (Add/Change Matching Only): This will only update those in the system that match in the file.
- Update (Add/Change/Inactive): This will update products that match the file and inactivate the rest.
- Replacement (Add/Change/Delete): This will replace all items in the system with the items on the file.
- Update all Matching to Discontinued: will discontinue all products in the file.
- Update all Matching to Inactive: will inactivate all products in the file.
- Delete all Matching Products: will delete all products in the file.
Update methods 5-7 are advanced options that allow you to get products out of the system. For these options your file just needs the first three data elements (up to product SKU).7. Once you have chosen your update method, click the Update Brandwise Product Database button. You will be asked to enter the administrator password (ssi). Then click continue, and the products will now be imported.