To pre-authorize a card or process payment for an order in Stream, follow the steps below.
- Login to Stream from your Brandwise Passport or at e.brandwise.com
- Click Order Payment at the top of the page:
- Search using By Date or By PO Number to find the order you are needing to process payment for. Tip: the default date range on this screen is 30 days, so use a wider date range to search for orders older than 30 days.
- Once you have found the order in the grid for which you need to pre-authorize or process payment, scroll to the right and enter an amount into the Enter Amount field.
- Click the Confirm Charge button to process a charge or the Confirm Auth button to authorize a charge. If you want the capability to pre-authorize cards but do not have the button shown below to pre-authorize, contact support by emailing email@example.com.
- In the pop-up, double check the Charge Amount or the Auth Amount and click Charge Card to process the payment or Auth Card to pre-authorize payment. This screen provides additional information for you to confirm you are processing the correct order before proceeding. The CVV indicated in the confirmation pop-up will be used when processing the payment. If the CVV box is checked, the order has a CVV on it. If the CVV box is unchecked, there is no CVV on the order.
- You will then see a Success message.
- Repeat as needed for additional orders.
This system is only for processing payments. If you need to process a refund, this will need to be done outside of Stream using your current process.