August 4th, 2022
Website - version 5.0.25
- HostedPCI has been introduced to the most recent version of the mobile app in anticipation of the release of HostedPCI as the new tokenization provider.
- Additional improvements made to allow Retailers to use mtPay when linked to a “child” record.
- The mtPay icon is now displayed when browsing Manufacturers within a Sales Agency as a visual indicator that the Manufacturer is registered for mtPay.
- Resolved an issue preventing items with discounts from creating a transaction for an mtPay order.
- Pricing Policy requests for Manufacturer accounts managed by a Sales Agency are now directed to the Sales Agency to manage.
- Teaser items no longer display prices when a user is not logged in.
- Improved error reporting when importing invoices to include if Salesperson to Pay is missing.
- Back-end efficiencies made to the Direct Order entry process on the Quick Entry window when posting Commissions.
- Resolved issue where editing the Invoice Date on the preview step of importing invoices would not save the change made to the field.
- Refined process of importing Categories/Sub-Categories as a Manufacturer.
- Added Manufacturer column when browsing items using the Browse > Items screen from the navigation menu.
- Various terminology tweaks across the website (RepTime to MarketTime).
- Resolved issue preventing an order from being created for Manufacturers who have their Pricing Policy set to “Show Retail Price”.
Mobile App – version 5.4.0
- The app now properly displays HTML in product descriptions.
- Resolved issue where Payment Terms would not update on an order that was modified from the app after being Transmitted.
- CVV is no longer required when entering in a Credit Card for a Manufacturer who is set to retrieve tokenized cards via HostedPCI.
- Added visual notification when orders are missing a PO Number both on the View Orders and Sync screens. Orders without PO Numbers will not sync to the website.
- If a duplicate Credit Card is added to a Manufacturer using HostedPCI, the original card is updated rather than adding a duplicate record.
July 28th, 2022
Fixes & Improvements
- Accessing Secure Credit Card Tokens
- Enhancements in how the MarketTime platform captures and transmits secure PCI compliant credit card tokens. This release included further updates made in anticipation of the implementation of HostedPCI
- mtPay - a win-win-win payment processing solution that solves pain points for brands, sales agencies, and retailer
- mtPay icon now appears next to Manufacturers who are participating in mtPay.
- Salespeople can now register Retailers for mtPay during
- Salespeople can now use financed transactions (Net Terms) during Order Entry, provided the Retailer has registered and the Supplier is choosing to offer Net Terms via mtPay
- Improved logic in determining if a Retailer is eligible for mtPay, and allowing the Salesperson/Sales Agency to enable a Retailer.
- Salespeople can now edit financed transactions (Net Terms) orders that originate from the B2B Website.
- This release includes updates allowing Salespeople to leverage mtPay while writing orders on the web portal (apps.markettime.com).
- Resolved some visual inconsistencies when viewing a B2B website on
- Resolved an issue preventing the ability to update Ship Date on an order within a B2B website.
- Discontinued items can no longer be added to the "What's Trending" section.
- Order Entry
- Improvements made to the credit card popup during Order Entry when finalizing an order with a customer that has default payment terms that are a Credit Card.
- When creating a Summary Order, both Salesperson and Salesperson to Pay fields are populated correctly based on the Retailer/Manufacturer.
- System no longer adds a comma to the end of an address when using the “Copy from Bill/Ship To” to populate address info on Credit Cards.
- Resolved a rare issue where item pricing would not appear if an item had variants.
- When creating a showcase, a proper message appears if an Order Code is not selected.
- Cancelled orders are no longer able to be Transmitted.
- Order Payments
- Resolved an issue preventing the ability to export a Check Log entry or Check details when there is no Salesperson to Pay on an invoice.
- Resolved an issue where Invoice Dates wouldn’t appear when exporting data from the Invoices screen
- When importing Invoices, Invoice Date is now a required value.
- Sorting by Cancel Date in the Customer Order History report now function as intended.
- Corrected rare issue with Manufacturer Quick Report YTD totals not being accurate.
- Resolved an issue preventing payment terms to be defaulted for some Ship To records.
- Improved the ability to default payment/shipping terms. This data now saves for each Ship To record rather than the customer a whole.
- Resolved an issue preventing the ability to assign Salespeople to Territories due to a visual bug.
- Resolved a rare issue where items would appear on a B2B website when Show on Website was NO.
- Spelling errors were corrected when exporting items from the Import & Export screen.
- Updated error reporting when using MarketTime API