If you are a manufacturer that has a supported credit card payment gateway and has Manufacturer Plus, Premium or Elite, this guide is for you.
Once MarketTime has retrieved the necessary information to set up your company with your payment gateway in our system. If you have not sent us that necessary information and are reading this guide, please reach out to email@example.com so we can get your company set up. Thank you!
To begin processing payments log into MarketTime and navigate to the Orders screen.
Click the Action Icon to the right of the desired order and choose Shipment Transaction:
Here you can fill out the following fields according to your needs:
1. Invoice No. - If desired, an Invoice Number can be provided for this charge.
2. Shipping Method - If needed, the Shipping Method for this charge can be manually updated.
3. Tracking No. - If desired, a Tracking Number can be provided for the Salesperson/Retailer.
4. Tracking Link - If desired, a link for tracking can be provided for the Salesperson/Retailer.
5. Ship Date - If needed, the Ship Date for this charge can be altered.
6. Order Amount - This amount represents the dollar amount of the whole order total that is being shipped (not including Shipping/Handling).
7. Shipping Charges - If additional Shipping charges apply, an amount may be added here.
8. Handling Charges - If additional Handling charges apply, an amount may be added here.
9. Miscellaneous Charges - If additional miscellaneous charges apply, an amount may be added here.
10. Notes - Any relevant notes to this charge may be added here.
Once you've filled out the desired fields, you may click Process Payment to proceed.
In the resulting pop-up, review the total amount for accuracy, and click Proceed if the amount is correct.
NOTE: This will reflect the total of the Order Amount, Shipping Charges, Handling Charges, and Miscellaneous Charges fields.
You will receive a success screen once the payment is successful.
All relevant transaction information will appear in the window:
NOTE: This process is only for processing payments. Refunds will need to be processed outside of MarketTime using your current refund process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.